If your child was born between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2016 you must apply for a Reception Year place by Wednesday 15 January 2020.
When applying online you:
- will receive confirmation of your application by email
- can check or change your application right up to the closing date
- can view the outcome of your application online on the offer day
- will receive an email with details of your school offer on the offer day
Find the parents guide to making an online application (PDF, 1MB).
Your online application must be completed and submitted before midnight on 15 January 2020
If you wish to make an in-year application, you should:
- apply for a place by downloading and completing the in-year application form (ADM1) (PDF, 130KB)
- complete the SIF (if required)
- send the application form and the SIF (if required) directly to the school you are applying for.
You can find out more about the in-year applications 2019/2020 on Suffolk’s website.
Apply for a secondary school place 2020/2021
You must apply for a secondary school place before midnight on the closing date of Thursday 31 October 2019.