- Provide quality learning and teaching through a stimulating curriculum.
- Provide a supportive and caring environment, which promotes respect and consideration for all.
- Encourage and celebrate achievement, with high expectations and develop resilient lifelong learners.
- Ensure equality of opportunity enabling everyone to make the most of their abilities, interests and talents.
- Prepare children for life in modern Britain and the wider world.
- To develop the understanding of protected characteristics of all community groups to ensure a culture of acceptance.
- To promote an understanding of equalities and diversity through a rich range of curriculum and enrichment opportunities.